sometimes it shares miscellany found floating about the interwebs or sometimes it shares miscellany found floating about my head. sometimes both.

Monday, September 17, 2007

"just like old times"

were reading the old posts from 05 and thinking i seemed to think a bit more creatively then.
but i think at the time my thoughts were that i was whining too much too redundantly too repetitiously

the even more frustrating would be in the it's not no different now and it's actually worse perhaps

f*cking up jobs over and again after finally f*cking up the school possibly unfixably

the head still hurts and i'm still thirsty
and still angry
and still unhealthy

my Mom passed away last year

i might be on the verge of homelessness all depending on if my landlord will be very very patient and if i can get my damnhell shit together and get some damnhell rent $$ together

have just began a mood stabilizer called depakote even though i am not too sure i am full with enough swinging back and forth of moods to need it but guess the psychiatrist i saw last week thought it would help

am supposed to possibly participate in something called dialectical behavioral therapy but damnhell psych. chick still hasn't contacted me 'bout it

on food stamps

gonna be seeing a psychologist too guy i was seeing last summer afore i got myself shoved off the medical assistance not sure it helps but i like talking with him

my brain is going to explode

the contemplation of finding some way to get rid of it just hack it or smash it to bits pervades my thinkings over and ever more and more it seems

i wish i had tattoos

1 comment:

Your driver said...

I took depakote for two days. It put me in convulsions. I threatened to kill the quack that prescribed it. I hope your luck is better than mine.

this iz by whom?

My photo
mpls, mn, United States
thirsty

note-

thank you for visiting! :)

LOOKY - there are other blogs on the internet too!