sometimes it shares miscellany found floating about the interwebs or sometimes it shares miscellany found floating about my head. sometimes both.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

aaagh!

Almost two years? What the hell?!? o.o

---

Important Link->> SongFight!

Gamez!->> Secret Society Wars
Paradox: The Musical
Solitaire!
Jigsaw Puzzles!


---

a coupl'a neat pix, go look-
pretty sugary noodles yum.

Looks kinda like a painting... imho I wish there were a bit more punch to the some of the colors, I'm thinking reds 'n' yellows for some reason, but overall-ly it's a cool image.

---

wow. "goth prince" cut-out ... ?!?



and the "goth beauty" cut-out, ok, this one actually looks kinda cool... at least I like the wings.




Those two thingermerjigs are from this costume site. Check it out, they even have costumes for your pets! :P



(That's Princess Leia, if you couldn't tell.)

---

Big Green Slug! Awesome.



Ok, I guess it's called a banana slug. But, bananas aren't green!? What the hell!? The world is so fraught with confusion. >.<


---

Whoa, I just found a blog sharing cheezy obscure/out of print musics! Yay! :) The layout seems a tad messy/confusing but I've found a couple nifty things so far.

---

Flavor Tripping?!?

---


Okay, now I'm all busy grabbing music from the cheezefactory blog I linked to up there, and getting a mysterious but fortuitously mild pain in my head. Probably I need to drink more water. And either more or less coffee. Oy, confusion again. o.o

Happy internet!

---
later addition! I find more music blogs! Okay, these were linked to from the previously posted one- look on the right side someplace and there's more links!-

Perfect Pickles - "Classic Rock, Blues, Psych, and Beyond."

Schadenfreudian Therapy - "the pancreas and it's relations" :P

John and Jenny's Rock 'n' Roll Party!"

What's even more ever so awesome about these things is that most if not all have links to six billion more nifty music blogs! yay, internet!

No comments:

this iz by whom?

My photo
mpls, mn, United States
thirsty

note-

thank you for visiting! :)

LOOKY - there are other blogs on the internet too!